Resources for your office
BENEFIT VERIFICATION Submit, store, and retrieve benefit verifications for all patients currently on Amgen medications electronically with ease from our secure Amgen Assist 360™ Provider Portal.
REIMBURSEMENT COUNSELORS Call an Amgen Reimbursement Counselor directly for your benefit verification needs.
FIELD REIMBURSEMENT SPECIALISTS Schedule a remote or live appointment with a Field Reimbursement Specialist who can assist with:
- General reimbursement questions, including product coding and billing information
- Prior authorization and claims denials/appeals
- Payer-specific inquiries and policy updates
- Financial assistance, including Amgen FIRST STEP™ co-pay program support
Resources for your patients
Patients are connected with a single point of contact who can help them find resources that are most important to them.* Amgen Nurse Ambassadors are there to support, not replace, your treatment plan and are trained to assist a patient with financial coverage and referrals to resources that may help their emotional wellness throughout their treatment journey.†
REFERRALS TO DAY-TO-DAY LIVING RESOURCES
Patients can learn about independent nonprofit organizations that may provide community resources, one-on-one counseling services, and local support groups.
FINANCIAL AND CO-PAY ASSISTANCE
- For eligible‡ commercially insured patients, the Amgen FIRST STEP™ co-pay program can help. Please see details below
- For patients with government insurance like Medicare, we provide referrals to independent nonprofit patient assistance programs that may be able to help them afford the co-pay cost of their medicine*,§
- For uninsured patients, the Amgen Safety Net Foundation, a nonprofit patient assistance program sponsored by Amgen, helps qualified patients access Amgen medicines at no cost
*Resources include referrals to independent nonprofit patient assistance programs. Eligibility for resources provided by independent nonprofit patient assistance programs is based on the nonprofit’s criteria. Amgen has no control over these programs and provides referrals as a courtesy only.
†Amgen Nurse Ambassadors are only available to patients that are prescribed certain products. Nurse Ambassadors are there to support, not replace, your treatment plan and do not provide medical advice or case management services. Patients should always consult their healthcare provider regarding medical decisions or treatment concerns.
‡Terms, conditions, and program maximums apply. This program is not open to patients receiving prescription reimbursement under any federal, state, or government-funded healthcare program. Not valid where prohibited by law.
§Amgen Assist 360™ can refer patients to independent nonprofit patient assistance programs that may be able to help them afford the co-pay costs for their prescribed medicine.
Amgen FIRST STEP™
Amgen FIRST STEP™ can help your eligible commercially insured patients cover their out-of-pocket prescription costs, including deductible, co-insurance, and co-payment.
- $0 out-of-pocket for first dose or cycle
- $5 out-of-pocket for subsequent doses or cycles, up to the brand program benefit maximum
- No income eligibility requirement
*Terms, conditions, and program maximums apply. This program is not open to patients receiving prescription reimbursement under any federal, state, or government-funded healthcare program. Not valid where prohibited by law.
Help your patients enroll today!
There are three easy ways to help patients submit their
enrollment form for Amgen Assist 360™
Monday through Friday
9:00 am to 8:00 pm ET
Mail PO Box 220354
Charlotte, NC 28222-9924